(PO) Ryan Black
Size 35 : +/- Foot Length 22 cm
Size 36 : +/- Foot Length 22.5 cm
Size 37 : +/- Foot Length 23 cm
Size 38 : +/- Foot Length 23.5 cm
Size 39 : +/- Foot Length 24.5 cm
Size 40 : +/- Foot Length 25 cm
Size 41 : +/- Foot Length 26 cm
Size 42 : +/- Foot Length 26.5 cm
Size 43 : +/- Foot Length 27 cm
To measure your feet correctly, please click this link http://www.wondershoe.com/content/9-how-to-measure
Cleaning nubuck shoes
1. Use washing sponge, the spouring pad side, to brush stain or dirt. Remember to brush it one direction, otherwise it would damage the nubuck.
2. Don’t brush it with water because it would damage the nubuck.
3. Don’t use shoes with nubuck material when it rains.
Cleaning patent leather shoes
1. Put a little mineral oil or petroleum jelly on a soft, clean cloth, and then rub the scuffmark until clean.
2. Go over the entire shoe with the remaining oil. Using a clean cloth, buff to a shine.
Cleaning synthetic leather shoes
1. Clean your synthetic leather shoes with clean cloth.
2. Use shoe polish to make it shine.
Cleaning Satin Shoes
1. Don’t clean the stain in satin shoes with water. It will damage the fabric.
2. Use soap that has olive oil extract to clean the stain. Here’s how; put olive oil soap into warm water. Dip a white clean cloth to the water, then brush the stain gently in one direction until clean. Dry the shoes naturally, but don’t put it directly under the sunshine, because it can make the color fade.
The colors shown maybe different with the original products because of the settings of your display screen. We can not guarantee it can be accurate.